Aidan is sick again... we cancelled our plans to head to the Tew's this past weekend. He was having troubles breathing at school on Thursday. (of course, they didn't notice it!) I took him to the pedi's up here. These people are a little bit better than the last guy. The office is still filthy but the doctor spent a great deal of time listening to Aidan and talking with him. We go back on Wednesday for a recheck.
He prescribed an antibiotic and a inhaled steriod. This seems to be working. Aidan is feeling much better. I, however, am feeling worse. I really hate this part of motherhood where I get almost all the viruses that Aidan brings home. Add to it that KC is out to sea and I am all by myself. Aidan has watched so much TV he could probably write and produce his own children's show! I should count myself lucky. Its only a cold and this, too, shall pass! I will be playing again soon!
Saturday, February 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment