Thursday, January 15, 2009

Its been busy! (Pics to follow!)

So, its been a while since I have posted. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all! Christmas week found us in Tampa visiting the folks. We hit all the relative's houses for "Santa", picking up presents. Aidan thought it was the best trip ever because he got gifts every place we visited! Then, we rushed back home to SC for "Santa" to deliver all the gifts. Aidan's gifts mostly consisted of GEOTRAX and racecars/tracks. (If it is a track or runs on a track, we have it here!) Christmas morning KC spent building GeoCITY and other hot wheels tracks. I took pics!

The day after Christmas, we had visitors! The McNew Crew came to SC for a week. Aidan had a blast with Autumn and Elijah. KC and Rob saw Patriots Point while Lisa, the kids, and I went to the kids museum (as Aidan calls it. It is really The Childrens' Museum of the Lowcountry.) We played for a while then found a cute little sandwhich shop around the corner. We had a great day! We also visited Boone Hall Plantation, Ft Sumter, and had a blast. (Pics to come soon!)

New Years was fun! We had a ROCK BAND party! The kids even got a fireworks show to boot!! (It was our intro, not the finale!!) KC does our singing (believe it or not, he is not bad), I'm on the drums, Matt, a new friend from Nuke School, does a wicked lead guitar, and Lyn, his wife, handles the base guitar! Lisa and Rob got a free show and even got to try their hand in it, too! We also got a Wii for Christmas so that kept us busy until after the new year came!! (Again, pics to follow!)

It really has been busy around here! I will try and get pics up soon and post about Aidan's 4th Birthday soon!

No comments: