
Ok, so I must preface this with... It WAS an accident! As some of you know, I never leave my house with the dryer on! Well, a curious little white cat was looking for a warm place to lay while we were away and hopped into the dryer one lazy afternoon! On my way into the door from wherever we were, I closed the dryer door and turned it back on to finish drying my comforter. I heard thumping noises coming from the laundry room shortly after getting home. I wondered for a few seconds if I had accidentally put one of my sneakers in there. (I am notorious for leaving my shoes about the house. Maybe I picked it up with the comforter?) Well, about a split second after that thought, I heard a faint mew. Where was the cat? Oh, (insert favorite explitive here)! Ran to the dryer and out leaps a white ball of fuzz dizzy from her rude awakening! Luckily, she only spent a minute or two before I realized where she was! I checked her over after she calmed down. (I couldn't tell if the raised fur was because she was mad or from the dryer!) She was fine. No nystagmus even! (When the eye balls jump back and forth rapidly) So, I think she wrote it off to lesson learned! NO NAPPING IN THE DRYER! ITS NOT WORTH THE RIDE!!
1 comment:
Wow, close call there with Orbitee! Glad you heard her thumping around in there. Also glad to see KC will be home soon!
Post a Comment