Well, we are about 1 month away from the end of the deployment. Aidan and I have big plans to meet daddy in Rhode Island where KC is going for schooling. I know we are all getting anxious to be together as a family again!!!
Daddy has sent many post cards from various ports all over Europe. Aidan has learned so much! We also got a special video of daddy reading 2 stories to Aidan. It was so great to "see" daddy. Aidan had mixed reactions to the video. He was happy to watch but sad when it was over! I recorded the reaction to send to Daddy! Daddy got it a few weeks later and LOVED every minute of the video!
Grandpa came for a quick visit and played trains with Aidan! A great time was had!
We have met new friends and played hard at parks all over Jacksonville! Here are some pics:
Aidan at Kid Kampus
Aidan and Nova playing on the slide! CAREFUL: CONSTRUCTION ZONE!
1 comment:
Whoo Hoo!!! We hope the next few weeks fly by for you guys! Looking forward to seeing you soon!
Post a Comment