We went to Sam Seltzer's for Grandma Dottie's Birthday Lunch! Here is Aidan by the Fake Cows out in front of the restaurant:
We then stayed at Uncle Kevin's house for a few nights. We all went to Chuckee Cheese. Uncle Kevin took Aidan around to play the games and ride the rides. I got to eat pizza in peace!! We also visited Mammo's house. Here is Aidan playing with the toys in Mammo's toy box and then playing with Austin and the "boom machines"-a.k.a. guns!!
We had one last stop to make before going home and that was Little Karen's wedding!! It was beautiful but VERY COLD!!! Aidan danced the ChaCha Slide with Mack and we got to see Angel and Jason one more time!! Here is a pic of Aidan and Angel just before the wedding! I think Aidan's favorite part had to be the cake or the chocolate fountain!!
We had such a great time back home with our friends and family.
1 comment:
I love all the pics of Aidan at all the activities.... TOO MUCH Fun... Love DAD
Post a Comment